Wednesday, September 13, 2006

First words on my blog

Suddenly, self consciousness. I will pretend no one is going to read this. Just me.

I have been thinking of blogging since some time, been reading others, but hesitating...and then, what the hell...I like to write; I like to share thoughts...so why not? Even if no one reads it, it'll be a place where I can keep my stuff.

I have figured out that I'll post some interesting photos that I take from my Kodak EasyShare CX7430, and some incidents, some thoughts, some observations of life, some funny stuff. But everything will be straight from the heart. No thinking, no intellectualizing. No whatifs...I hope I can handle that!

And, hopefully, no rules! This is my kingdom, and I am the king, queen, jester, everything. :)

There...I made a beginning! Let me click on 'Publish Post' and see what happens...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to follow the blog closely --- great way to document your thoughts about the world. It will be at the top of my Subscribed Blogs list!

Sadhana Ramchander said...

Thanks, apk and Sameer. I hope to update every Friday. - Sadhana

Anonymous said...

The Sadhana within has grown new wings to fly. This is some good stuff.

Anonymous said...

That was Shyam with the above comment

Sadhana Ramchander said...

Thanks Shyam...'fly' is the right word...I love the freedom blogging offers.

Anonymous said...

Great Blog, Sadhana. Enjoyed reading it. Keep it up.
Love,
Guess who?

Anonymous said...

One guess...Atiya? Yes?

Lots of anon messages...they are killing!People...pl identify yourselves!

Anonymous said...

Atiya, NO. RP Harkara, yes.